http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-framework/apidocs/index.html

On 8/15/06, Erik Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I cannot seem to find the

org.apache.tapestry.dojo.form.DefaultAutocompleteModel

org.apache.tapestry.dojo.form.IAutocompleteModel

class and interface used in the TimeTracker demo.
I downloaded the latest tapestry 4.1 release yesterday.

Have they been moved or what do I have to do to get them?

regards
-Erik