Hi, I am playing around Tapernate, which I have a question to ask.  It seems
that the exception thrown by a database query would not be able to be
catched at the application level.  For isnstance, I justed added a unique
constraints on the Message.value property.  If I ever try to created a
message that has a duplicated value with an existing Message, it break the
application.  I didn't find a way to catch the exception.  Is this expected
behavior or not?

Also, where I can find the source code for the HibernateService?

Thanks,

XW