Cool thanks =)

Don't get me wrong, the actual core DB itself is a thing of beauty....But
the monkeys writing JDBC/app server/etc code don't seem to be of the same
caliber ;)

On 8/16/06, Vinicius Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello folks, thanks for all the help. Well I'm using the 10.1.3
version of AS, I believe that is the latest version, and even that is
buggy :(

I believe (not sure, because I haven't checked) that Oracle is not
replacing the parser, even though I'm setting it on the properties of
my app. I'll do a stupid-lazy approach, and debug the hivemind code to
see which parser is being injected.

Thanks for all the help, I'll keep you guys informed.

Jesse, thanks, as soon as I find a way out, It would be my pleasure to
post every step for a FAQ (although I think the better solution is: do
not use oracle products, they are buggy, and unstable ;) )