Can anybody give the proper steps to get this running?

Thanks,

On 8/16/06, Pedro Viegas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/

OK, I think this is it, what do I have to do? There's a bunch of plugins
out there.
This looks like a trail of breadcrumbs... :-S

On 8/16/06, Pedro Viegas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK, I think I get it, I use the most recent pom I find here right.
> OK, tried the:
>
> tapestry-project-4.1.1-20060815.022306-17.pom
>
> and issued a "mvn package -e"
>
> The error was...
>
> "+ Error stacktraces are turned on.
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Building Maven Default Project
> [INFO]    task-segment: [package]
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project with an
> existing pom.xml, but the build is not using one.
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Cannot execute
> mojo: resources. It requires a project with an existing pom.xml, but the
> build is not using one.
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(
> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(

--
Pedro Viegas

--
Pedro Viegas