Ok, after some debugging (I love firefox), I am starting to see what is
going on.  Apparently dojo is adding, right under the body node, two nodes.
An iframe with the id djhistory and a div called flashObjectContainer.  It
is under this div that real site is placed.  The div is set with absolute
positioning with top: -1000px and left: -1000px.  When I remove the
positioning (again, I love FireBug), I can see the site again.  This is on
Firefox 64bit with no flash plugin.