Really cool! I was waiting for this kind of component :) Thanks!

On 8/17/06, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://blog.dojotoolkit.org/2006/08/17/new-widget-filteringtable

This is probably the version I'll be adding into Tapestry eventually. I
thought Drew would get a kick out of knowing that the bindings for
columns/fields are now sporting a cool new "ognl" like syntax in for
javascript json objects. (Don't worry, it's not what it sounds like...It's
all done in a very performant way because it's much more natural to the
language than it is in java).

This one is particularly exciting for me as the widget was developed on a
project we were both on so I'm fairly familiar with it. (I think I also made
the request for ognl-like syntax..but I didn't call it that at the time ;) )

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.