thx Norbert!

Just saw that we're not currently generating javadocs for contib (why???) at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-contrib/apidocs/index.html
but I guess you could already include this link in
TapDocTask.java (for the external javadoc references)

Norbert Sándor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have converted Tapdoc to Maven2, so it now has a standard website
> at: http://www.erinors.com/developer/project/tapdoc/
> The jar and the source code is available from our maven2 repository.
> You can download a Maven2-based demo application from the website as
> well.
>
> (Please note:
> - the Maven2 integration is partial, currently the ant-plugin is used
> to integrate tapdoc to maven-based projects
> - the source code needs further cleanup)
>
> Regards,
> Norbert Sándor

Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer