Hi, I have a pecular problem with using Dojo's Editor in IE.
I can take a textarea and built a Dojo Editor around it, something like

dojo.widget.fromScript("Editor", editorArgs, textarea);

It works fine in Firefox, but the cursor seems always goes to the first
character in IE whenever the area is clicked.

Since the problem does not show on Dojo's Demo site, I wonder if it is
related to the Tapestry's javascript hook on the Form?

Xiaoshu