If each page has only one F1 page, or, say a limitted number of F1 - you implement a javascript listener and uses JS to redirect (I don't know the exact call) -

The URL is passed to your .script file - you get it by using the relevant engine service's getLink method. I think they did exist in 3.0.

Cheers,
Ron

Peter Dawn wrote:
ok. so i am just working on getting JS to listen to F1 keyevent. once
i have that working than the question is how do i trigger a page
redirect. i mean how do i pass on the info from my JS to tapestry.
maybe i should treat F1 keypress as a formsubmit and then process it
(but what about pages that already have a formsubmit). i think its
simpler than i think.

and thanks jesse for your response :-)