Sure - so, what is that you are asking? how to generate an URL?

In Tapestry, EngineService is responsible to generate URLs and respond to them.

Implement your own service and let it check for a request parameter you add in your java script.

You will however have to pass a basic url (generated by your service) to the javascript, if you want to do thing right.
If you don't, you can write the URL from scratch in Javascript:

app?service=myservice&myownparameter=somejavascriptvalue

But i would keep away from that sort of thing.

Cheers,
Ron

Vinicius Carvalho wrote:
Hello there! In my page I have lots of Asynchronous calls using
XMLHttpRequest. I'm having a hard time dealing with so many calls,
I'll show way:

I did not use the XTile component, because I need a better suport from
the Service, and also It's a fire and forget way, I don't need
response.

So My idea was to create an AjaxSend service + component. The
component writes a sendFunction.

Problem is, I'm dealing with a lot of those components on my screen.
Cuz for each listener in the page I add a component (Bad design I
know). So my question is:

Would be possible to have just one script: let's say:

function asynchSend(url,params[]){
... ajax stuff here
}

and then on my Page, I have methods that would return the Listeners urls? like :

public String getLogoutLink(){
return the url to the logout method ...
}

Is this possible?