Not sure if it's fixed in 4.1, but if you file something in JIRA I'll make
sure it is. (somehow)

On 8/28/06, Patrick Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there --

I ran into a bug with Hidden and the way it assigns its id.

If I put @Hidden in a @For loop, the Hidden component keeps the supplied
id as
the id for all the generated Hidden components. Hidden does not generate a
unique id each time through the loop like other input types do (for
example
TextField). Hidden does generate a unique name but not the id.

Should I file a bug or is this expected behavior?

I don't have 4.1 up and running so I haven't check to see if the issue is
fixed
with 4.1. If anyone has a moment to drop a Hidden component into a For
loop
while they are doing other things and let me know I would appreciate it.

-Pat Moore