Hi Jesse --

First thanks for all your hard work on bringing dojo to Tapestry 4.1 I look
forward to using it in the next couple of weeks.

(A comment)

I understand Mark's perspective. Companies and teams that made a commitment to
Tapestry had to sell Tapestry to their managers over Struts/JSP/etc. The
Tapestry team needs to reward and encourage them so the users take their
Tapestry expertise and positive experiences forward to other projects, and
managers let them use Tapestry. Its not just the code-its the support and
community.

The thing that turned me on to Tapestry was not the software archicture but
rather Howard's commitment to clear error messages and comments in the code. I
can't tell you how many hours I have wasted trying to figure out a problem that
could have been saved if the original coder had spent the 13 seconds to write
something/anything about *why* he did what he did. I have never had that
problem with Tapestry. I will always chose less-than-perfect and no frustration
over perfect and frustration. I suspect I am not alone.

(A request)
The documentation does need to be improved. I would love it if some of the
information flowing on this list would end up on the website.

Is it possible for the website/documentation to be broken out so that others
could help update it?

(and an offer)
If that is done I would love to contribute in the documentation arena.

Thanks,

-Pat