Yes, I am using that feature for "Unchecked" exceptions.  I just have some
a checked exception (UnAuthenticatedException) that I would like to catch
in my filter and this filter will send a redirect to the sso server.

I don't want to do this globally for all exceptions.  Just my one
exception "UnAuthenticatedException"

However, thanks for your response.