Greetings:

I'm using Tapestry 4 and Acegi 1.0.1.  I have acegi set up to perform
authentication using the AuthenticationProcessingFilter.  I have a
requirement to place the domain object the Acegi UserDetails object is
based upon into a Tapestry ASO for use during the user session. =20

My question is: what the best practice for filling the Tapestry ASO with
the domain model's user object upon successful authentication with
Acegi?

Thanks,

-jason