I think the best thing is building on WST and Tap5, while Tap5 is developed.
The amount of special tooling needed for Tap5 should be limited.

Judging form Geoff's posts the main problem with Spindle for Tap4 is the
large number of possible ways to configure an application. One of the goals
for Tap5 is to simplify. So if we can start over on a new Spindle while Tap5
is
still in its infancy, we can perhaps ensure that the simplicity is achieved
from
the perspective of tooling.

Henrik

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]