Yep, I'm catching them :) now everything works!
One thing that I'd like to know also (could not find on the tapestry
site or kent's book) is how to customize the exception page. for a
production environment I'd rather have a: "bad server no donut for
you" message, and a link to email the administrator, than the
exception page offered by tapestry (which btw really amused the user
acceptance testers :) )

Regards

On 8/31/06, andyhot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vinicius Carvalho wrote:
> Thanks that did the trick :)
>
> Regarding the exception, yeah, seems that tapestry captures all
> runtime exceptions and wrap them inside ApplicationRuntimeException,
> so my catch(ChatServerException) would never be executed :)
So, are you catching ApplicationRuntimeExceptions now?

You could probably have your own implementation of ListenerMethodInvoker
that would let those exceptions pass through.

http://tapfx.cvs.sourceforge.net/tapfx/tapfx-tapestry4/src/java/net/sf/tapfx/components/confirm/