Add renderBaseTag="false" to your @Shell component.

Richard.

Vjeran Marcinko wrote:
Hello.

I hate this kind of situations where I need urgently to do something that I haven't done before, and I cannot find documentation on how to do it either.

Anyway, Tapestry 4.0.2 generates <base href=...."> as HTML headers, making me problems with accessing my application through some virtual host which has been mapped to my tomcat server containing Tapestry app. Generated "base href" forces all URLs having start with my internally known server name, and not by URL which was application accessed by. :-(

How can I resolve this situation? I would like that all generated URLs are relative to the one that user entered in his browser, which is normal if there is no <base href="..."> tag.

Regards,
Vjeran