Yay, it works, thanks. It really looks like there should be a more elegant
solution to this, but hey, it works.

Now I am facing a different thing, using AJAX requests I only want to
transfer deltas. For example if there are 11 rows on the screen and on the
next update there is a new one, I don't want to transfer 12 rows then, only
one and add it to the other rows.
Is there an elegant way? Or do I have to create component instances
dynamically?

Regards