The HiveMind registry is stored as a context
parameter.
Please check out the
following post in the archive.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/38716/match=shing

You  can retrieve the
ApplicationStateManager
from the HiveMind registry,

Shing

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ohhh. . . .this is *so* close to what I need!
>
> I have a stand-alone HttpSessionListener impl class
> in my Tap 4 project
> that needs access to an ASO.
>
> As a hivemodule noob, how can I get access to the
> ApplicationStateManager like shown in Barry's
> awesome example below?
>
> I *assume* I can't define my HttpSessionListener as
> a 'service point' or
> 'contribution' or 'purple elephant' or any other
> hivemodule glyph, which
> is why I'm posting here.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Tom

configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
>   <state-object name="user" scope="session">
>     <create-instance
> class="com.trsvax.mill.baseobject.party.User"/>
>   </state-object>
> </contribution>
>
> <contribution
> configuration-id="tapestry.data.SqueezeAdaptors">
> <adaptor object="service:millSqueezer"/>
> </contribution>
>
> <service-point
> interface="com.trsvax.mill.MillSqueezer"
> id="millSqueezer">
> <invoke-factory>
> <construct class="com.trsvax.mill.MillSqueezer">
>        <set-object property="stateManager"
> value="infrastructure:applicationStateManager"/>
> </construct>
> </invoke-factory>
> </service-point>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]