Chapter 8 of the book
Tapestry in Action discussed (also relevant to Tap4) a
way of submitting an 'external' form to a Tapetsry
page. (I think you can download the example source
code of the book for free from Manning's web site.)

Briefly, you set up a Tapestry page whose java class
extends BasePage (as usual) and also implements the
interface IExternalPage.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/tapestry/apidocs/index.html

The interface IExternalPage has a method
        activateExternalPage(java.lang.Object[] parameters,
IRequestCycle cycle) .

You submit your form to the above Tapestry page and
you retreive the submitted parameters from the form in
the method
activateExternalPage.

Shing

--- "Payne, Matthew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Can tapestry accept a form submissions from another
> application(a logon page in this case)?
> e.g. input page is not a tapestry template or under
> its control.  It must redirect back.
> Anyone have an example?
>
> Matt
>
> This message, including any attachments, is intended
> only for the recipient(s)
> named above. It may contain confidential and
> privileged information. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify
> the sender immediately and
> destroy or delete the original message. Also, please
> be aware that if you are not
> the intended recipient, any review, disclosure,
> copying, distribution or any
> action or reliance based on this message is
> prohibited by law.

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html