Hello Tap gurus:

I was searching about logging into webapps, but I'm now overhelming and confused about how I can implement a real well done logging for tapestry apps, here I found some answers (some use services others instanciate the Logger inside a page that after inherit this feature, some use hibernate to persist, others not), but not a concrete example, only parts for diverse needs and I'm a totallly dangerous ignorant about hivemind.

AFAIK and read, I need to instanciate a Log object (via log4j maybe through commons-logging), using hivemind (because the app at last is a only one servlet), but how? I need an ASO (but the implementation)? or better a service to achieve that?, if I select a service (as I believe) then how is the way to configure it on my hivemodule file?, should be a singleton, threaded or pooled service? it depends if I want MDC or not? I need an interceptor?. The hivemind's logging interceptor isnt' enough, because I need more that a list of in/out of procedures log.

Well as you can see I'm really confused and need a focus or better an hivemodule example to achieve that in the most properly way.

Thanks

JQ