Hi there Jesse. Let me post some examples :

There's a form, with some fields (let's say an invoce form). All
fields are marked as read only  but the invoice number.
User enters the invoice number and hits TAB
There's an onchange listener for that component, the listener is
called (so far is everything ok), question is, how do I retreive the
value from the input? If I use getInvoice.getId() inside the listener
it returns null. Would be possible to bind the values from the view to
the model when activating the listener?

2nd. So, I get a response, (filling all the values from the invoice
form). Now a JS function is called so all fields should be not marked
as readonly anymore :)

Was I clear on my state?

Best Regards

Vinicius