I work in IDEA all the time and I simply have a
terminal window always running for a server and
relaunch server (if necessary) from there.

Personally I never understood necessity to have any
kind of launchers within IDE, perhaps because I always
 build script centric in development and that is that
must work reliably and conveniently.

--- Kevin Menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry for the OT question, but I figured this was
> about as good as any
> place to ask.
>
> For a while now, I've been looking to move to IDEA
> for my Tapestry
> work.  Unfortunately, I've been unable to find
> something that will work
> as well as JettyLauncher with Eclipse.  Using the
> Tomcat deployer in
> IDEA, I can't get template changes to appear in the
> Web app unless I
> build again.  Likewise, I can't seem to easily
> change the port number to
> bind the servlet container to.
>
> I'm guessing there's something I'm missing here,
> because it's really
> quite painful to develop this way.  Any help from
> other IDEA users would
> be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Konstantin Ignatyev

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million
tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical
rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one
hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2,700 tons of
CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:  Why the Environmental Movement Needs a
Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.  New York:  State
University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)