Hi Jesse,

Yes, the problem is that it's being serialized. If I
properly implement
java.io.Serializable on the object, then the error
goes away.

I'm just thinking for some reason though that I
vaguely remember the
Tapestry documentation mentioning this and providing 3
different
solutions to remedy the problem though I can't find
the link...I've
googled, searched my history etc...(very
frustrating....)

Thanks,
Josh

Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
> Is it a parameter that is being serialized? You
haven't provided the full
> stack trace so it's impossible to say why...(Other
than the obvious that
> some user defined object you are using isn't
java.io.Serializable  ;) )

> On 9/21/06, Peter Dawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> i think your output file is missing. the fill you
are trying to write
>> to does not exist.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: