Look for the parameters "updateComponents/async" in most of the Submit/Link
/ Form type components in the 4.1 documentation.

On 9/21/06, Daniel Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone?

I am using Ajax 4.1.  Need to do an ajax request to a class method so this
method will do a search on database and return the result to the
page.  How
to do it?

--
--------