Shouldn't the remove link be a DirectLink? That's how I do it.

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:16:47 +0200, Peter Beshai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have some items listed by a ForBean that have a remove link (LinkSubmit component). I would like the remove link to take the index of the ForBean as a parameter so that they can all call the same listener, but the Tapestry site says "Parameter(s) gathered at the time the link is triggered" (from the LinkSubmit page). This causes my parameter of myForBean.index to always be the last index of the loop.

Is there any way I can have each link pass the proper index?