andy, while i have your attention :-), i had a question:

handleStaleSessionException on the engine class - when does it get called in
a request-response cycle?

will it get called only during a stateful form, or will it get called even
before any tapestry page gets validated.

the issue i have is that we have some logic in the page validate which
relies on stuff in the HTTP session, and i want to catch the expiration
before the page validate gets called

any pointers?

On 9/23/06, andyhot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Karthik N wrote:
> follow the thread: Expired Session Message - nabble seems to have
> mixed 2 or
> 3 threads in 1.

nope, it's not nabble's fault. In order to send new mails to this list,
some people
are used to just clicking on reply on some other mail and changing its
subject.

> the gist, as i've gathered so far - you can create and register your own
> StaleSession page

yep, just create a page named StaleSession