Sounds good. Keep me and/or the list updated, if you don't mind.

Take care,

Daniel

On 9/25/06, Darío Vasconcelos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Daniel,

I didn't recognize the title of my own post (duh!) and didn't notice
you had replied to it. I will search the list and try to do the
backport. Losing automatic validations and other stuff doesn't worry
me that much; I'm assembling a team of Tapestry newbies for a project
I'm starting and they're having a hard time climbing the learning
curve... so I thought maybe BeanForm would speed development, if not
helped them to understand TP a little more

Regards,

Dario

On 9/20/06, D&J Gredler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't have plans to backport it to Tap3, mainly because I don't use
Tap3