o.k. so it doesn't have to work... It doesn't look like there is any way to
get to the Hivemind Registry until it has completely initialized ... which
is too late. So I am going to have my stateObjectFactory check to see if it
can get to the registry which is a little bit hacky and if it can't then
create a session object that it tracks itself rather than using the
applicationStateManager.

There should be a better way!