Hi, I am pritty new to tapestry and I am working with tapestry 4.0.2. I have
a question about custom components. I have a side column in my application
that has a few lines of html and then it should contain one or many
components depending on where in the application I use it. my question is:
How do I do this? My html file for left column look like this :

<link href="/default/css/leftcolumn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

  <!-- Login Component -->
  <!-- Article list component -->

Do I use a abstractComponent and use the renderComponent(IMarkupWriter
writer, IRequestCycle cycle) and can the renderBody(writer, cycle) render
only one or many components?

Thank you for your patience with trivial questions and for any suggestions
on how to solve my problems
Jacob