I'm not sure what the original problem was now.

Can you show a clear example of what you expect vs what is happening?

On 10/2/06, Vinicius Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Still stuck on this, I'm moving to the coding each validator on hand,
dumping the automatic validation. I'm just sad, cuz my form has a lot
of validators, and It's taking quite some time, I wish it had a better
way...

Regards