From: Vinicius Carvalho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:55 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Contrib:Table pagesClass not working

Just adding, I'm moving the tablePages to the bottom. I've seen that is
possible to modify the arrow asset, what If I just want a previous/next
links, no pages, or first/last? is it possible?

Regards

On 10/2/06, Vinicius Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Really did not work for me, what i did was split it into
> tableview/columns/rows/values/pages and inside the <tr
> jwcid="contrib:TablePages" class="myStyleClass">
>
> Regards

> > It's working for me.
> >
> > Here's my html:

> >             <th>Inv Num</th>
> >             ...snip...
> >             ...snip...
> >
> > Here's my jwc:
> >
> >     <component id="table" type="contrib:Table">
> >         <binding name="source" value="firmOrgs"/>
> >         <binding name="rowsClass" value=" beans.evenOdd.next"/>
> >         <binding name="columnsClass" value="literal:header"/>
> >         <binding name="pagesClass" value="literal:pager"/>
> >         ...snip...
> >     </component>
> >
> > And my css:
> >
> > #edisTable .pager {
> >     display: block;
> >     text-align: center;
> >     margin-bottom: .25em;
> > }
> > #edisTable .pager b, #edisTable .pager a {
> >     margin-left: .10em;
> >     margin-right: .10em;
> > }

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-contrib/s

rc/java/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/table/components/Table.jwc?view=mark