Anybody have any idea about this?

On 10/3/06, Chris Chiappone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi I am using tapestry 4 with tacos and notice when I include the
following in my HeadDelegate to allow for tacos I get the annoying Security
Popup about showing secure and non-secure items.
Has anyone else ran into this?

attributeList.clear();
        att = new Attribute("type", "text/javascript");
        attributeList.add(att);
        String script = "" + "djConfig = { isDebug: false, "
                + "baseRelativePath: \"js/dojo\", "
                + "preventBackButtonFix: false, " + "parseWidgets: false
}; "
                + "";
        createScriptTag(writer, attributeList, script);

        attributeList.clear();
        att = new Attribute("type", "text/javascript");
        attributeList.add(att);
        att = new Attribute("src", "js/dojo/dojo.js");
        attributeList.add(att);
        createScriptTag(writer, attributeList, null);

--
~chris

--
~chris