Why can't you include those exact scripts directly in your page or component?

Henri Dupre wrote:
We have several partners that require us to include some javascript like
that:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
xtnv = document;
xtsd = "... <http://logi12/>";
xtsite = "...";
xtn2 = "";
xtpage = ".";
roimt = "";
roitest = false;
visiteciblee = false;
xtprm = "";
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="
http://www.actualis.com/xtroi.js";></script<http://www.actualis.com/xtroi.js%22%3E%3C/script>

This seems to me currently impossible with Tapestry because all the script
includes are processed *before* any other javascript.
I currently wrote a simple component that does some writer.printRaw in order to produce this stuff exactly but that's not very satisfactory, I'd rather
like to benefit from Tapestry's javascript facilities.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

--
Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr