If I can get through my configuration woes here I might make a
contribution to it. Other than my current problem, the setup seems to be
pretty good and scalable.

Along the same lines, a page on setting up an easily testable
development environment could be good also. We use maven, hsqldb, and
jetty to test everything on the developer's machine and it's fantastic.

Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer
Interactive Factory
617.235.5857