Hi,

I'd like to use the Contrib:Table to display a collection of search
results, but I'm not sure it can provide me what I want...any

Our GUI designer wants us to provide search results in a table format
like this:

| 1  |  337-360    |  lorem ipsum   | blah  |
|      Document 337-360 is about blah and ..|
| 2  |  701-488    |  foo mellon    | fsaj  |
|      Document 701-488 summary/except inf..|

etc.

Each result to be displayed would be rendered across 2 rows of a table,
the second row with a colspan of 4.

I'm looking at Kent Tong's excellent book (page 257) and I see that you
can break up the Table component into its composite pieces like this:

But I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed.  Should I extend my own
TableRows object and have it spit out a separate row after it usually
would?

Any one out there have any code samples of something similar??

Thanks in advance,
Tom