Hi there --

does anyone have any suggestions about tools to use to manage page flow
within an application that works well with the Tapestry and an AJAX flow?

I have looked a little at Spring's Webflow and there is also Seam from the
Jboss people.

I want to have the ability to be able to describe the flow irrespective of
how that flow is rendered. By this I mean that sometimes the "next step" is
going to be issuing some AJAX update to the existing page, while at other
points it will result in an entirely new page.

The Spring Webflow stuff seems to want to issue new pages, and while I am
going to start that way I want to be able to gradually move to a more AJAXy
way do doing things. I know to some degree I am going to run into the old
problem of where to keep session state - on the client or the server. I am
hoping that there will be help from one of these flow frameworks out there.

Does anyone have any experience with any solutions out there?

-Pat