Hi Jesse,

I tried disabling the dojo debug message in the Shell component per your instructions but I get the following runtime exception:

Component <my page/component>.shell allows only formal parameters, binding debugEnabled is not allowed.

This is how I define the Shell component:

      <component id="shell" type="Shell">
       <binding name="title" value="pageTitle"/>
       <binding name="debugEnabled" value="false"/>
       <binding name="stylesheets">{assets.style}</binding>
      </component>

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
Yeah, I thought the most common default behaviour would wanting debug on - so that's what I've done...If people find this to be counter-intuitive I'll
disable it by default.

You can control the log levels, as well as whether it's on at all via the
@Shell component "debugEnabled" parameter.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/Shell.html

On 10/3/06, Martin Strand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all.
How can I make Tapestry (4.1.1) suppress these dojo DEBUG messages?