On 10/7/06, Dave Rathnow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hmmm....maybe I'm more confused than I think.  Is the .page file necessary
with Tapestry 4 and java 1.5.  I didn't create one and things seemed to be
working fine until I moved the project from my work PC to my home.

Does every Tapestry 4 component have to have a .page, .html, and .java
file?

No, I just assumed you had a .page file. Maybe you can whip up a small .page
file real quick to see if it can find the property when you specify a page
class explicitly.

This page documents the page class resolution process:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/UsersGuide/page-class.html