I'm intressted in doing about the same.
Can you explain in more detail how you solved it?

Malin

On 10/3/06, Hardi Rokk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Answering my own question:

I resolved this problem by overriding
tapestry.request.RequestLocaleManager service point in my hivemind conf
and just added into extractLocaleForCurrentRequest() code to read
language parameter from request and using this as user locale. Not sure
if it is the best way, but it seems to work...

hardi