Hi,
I have a menu component that extends AbstractComponent. It seems that my
DirectLinks in the menu component does not work. I have 4 different Listener
methods and I have injected the pages that they should go to. If I add
sysout:s to se if I end upp in the listener methods nothing happens. I have
done this:

in MenuComp.java:

public abstract class MenuSystem extends AbstractComponent {

        /*  */
        @InjectState("sessionuserinfo")
        public abstract SessionUserInfo getSessionUserInfo();

        @InjectPage("HomeAction")
        public abstract HomeAction getHomePage();

        @InjectPage("ContactUsPage")
        public abstract ContactUsPage getContactUsPage();

        @InjectPage("ArticlePage")
        public abstract ArticlePage getArticlePage();

        @InjectPage("ArticleListPage")
        public abstract ArticleListPage getArticleListPage();

        @Override
        protected void renderComponent(IMarkupWriter writer, IRequestCycle
cycle) {
        writer.begin("a");
        writer.attribute("jwcid", "@DirectLink");
        writer.attribute("listener", "listener:onClickDirectLinkHomePage" );
        writer.attribute("onmouseover", "hideAllButThis('none', 'none');");
        writer.attribute("href", "#");
        writer.begin("span");
        writer.print(menu.getName());
        writer.end(); // end span
        writer.end(); // end a

       public HomeAction onClickDirectLinkHomePage() {
                return getHomePage();
        }

        public ContactUsPage onClickDirectLinkContactUsPage() {
                return getContactUsPage();
        }

        public ArticleListPage onClickDirectLinkArticleListPage(Long menuId) {
                getArticleListPage().setMenuId(menuId);
                return getArticleListPage();
        }

        public ArticlePage onClickDirectLinkArticlePage(Long articleId) {
                getArticlePage().setArticleId(articleId);
                return getArticlePage();

The menu component is rendering correctly, but nothing happens when I try to
click on my DirectLinks. Hopefully I just missed something small, but I cant
see it...

Thanks
Jacob