Maven2 integration in Ivy is not ideal, we are
supposed to have own Ivy repo ;) or use WOJ

but you can simply use something like this, and do not
mess with URL resolvers:
<dependency org="incubator-activemq"
name="activeio-core" rev="3.0" >
          <artifact name="activeo-core" type="jar"
url="http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/incubator-activemq/activeio-core/3.0-SNAPSHOT/activeio-core-3.0-20060324.230126-1.jar"/>
        </dependency>