From: Ken nashua [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 2:33 PM
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: RE @Component whoas... Tap-4.1.1 help please (thanks)

Thanks guys,

I omitted the Login.page file and tore out the annotations.

All that was left was the Login.html and thats even better for me.

So it runs alright.

James I has a few ques if you don;t mind.

1. What is Auto-wire?
2. Does trails use your tapernate as part of it's processing?
3. Why has nobody been checking into trails? Is it done?

Thanks in advance