Jesse,

Can I just take a tapestry 4.0.1 app and drop in the 4.1.1 jars and
make it work?

Thanks

On 14/10/06, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It should be I think. If you are comfortable putting tacos into production
then you should feel very safe putting 4.1.1 into production.

For lack of a better analogy you could say that tacos is like the karate kid
- lots of heart .. but when you're ready to totally flip out on someone you
want a ninja. (ie http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/ninja2.htm)

On 10/14/06, Jabbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
> Is there anybody using tapestry 4.1.1 in production? I want to use it
> for a production system which is going to be released on Wednesday and
> want to create ajax type effects.
>
> --
> Thanks
>
> A Jabbar Azam

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

Thanks

A Jabbar Azam