Mark Stang wrote:
Hi,
I am using Tapestry 3.x and wondering how to customize my .css file with the
Shell component.  I want to be able to swap out my Shell component by putting
it inside of a Library.  If I do that can I still just reference it in my
.html?  I don't know why I think it is any different from any other component.
Or maybe because I haven't tried to put a embed a Shell in my own component and
put that within a Library.  Then re-use it as needed.  Does that sound doable?

thanks,

Mark

Mark J. Stang
Senior Engineer/Architect
office: +1 303.468.2900
mobile: +1 303.507.2833
Ping Identity

If I understand you correctly, you can declare your css stylesheet as a context asset, this will enable you to pull your css file from you library at runtime.

Dennis