Never heard of anything like this...

Of course I can design around the issue, but I would prefer not to.
This component of the application is internal only, to the amount of
data passed in the request is not as big of a deal.  The point was to
eliminate unneccessary pagination, which I have seen have a history of
aggrivating users working on large datasets.

I am just trying to find out if this is a known issue before I work on
putting together a simpler recreation of the problem for a bug report.
If this capacity of the framework can only work within a threshold, then
it seems like a bug, be it in the framework or the docs.

value="imagesList,title,date,location,tags,rotate,description,title_0,d