Err, that should read doImageSubmit() (the LinkSubmit pointed to that listener.. but they both do the same thing)

From: "Peter Beshai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Async=true stops listener from being called in ImageSubmit
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:07:13 -0400

Has anyone else experienced this?

As soon as I add the binding async=true to my ImageSubmit, it stops calling the listener. If I remove the binding, it works as expected. When I try changing ImageSubmit to LinkSubmit, it works with and without async=true. Any ideas?

Here is the code I am using:

@Component(bindings = {"action=listener:doImageSubmit",
           "image=myImageSubmitImage", "async=true"})
   public abstract ImageSubmit getMyImageSubmit();

   @Asset("/image.gif")
   public abstract IAsset getMyImageSubmitImage();

public void doLinkSubmit(IRequestCycle cycle) {
       ... //breakpoint in here to see if it is called
       cycle.getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("myForm");
   }

Peter Beshai