Hmm...This should be working correctly.

I went through the same thing the other day and found that there were
actually a few forms on the page, so I had to pick which one I wanted to
give higher "default" priority to using the @Form focus parameter.

If it really looks like a bug a JIRA issue would be much appreciated. (with
relevant examples so I can re-produce)

On 10/16/06, Leo Sakhvoruk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For the time being I'm using "dojo.addOnLoad" with
"dojo.html.selectInputText" and it seems to do the trick.