Hi,

this is the first time I use a TableView and I have a problem with it.

The page containing the TableView is a Search + Search Result page. I
have two buttons that trigger an action. One of them clears a List with
search results, the other one performs a search over some database
tables. The List with the search results is stored as a persistent
property.

When the user clears the results and clicks the back button, then
initiates a new Search I get the infamous stale link exception that
seems to happen because the TableView keeps track of the state of the
table with hidden fields but no results are there anymore.

[...]
<input type="hidden" name="Form0"
value="APPLICATION_DD,$TextField,$TextField$0,TS_CREATE,$TextField$1,$Te
xtField$2,$LinkSubmit,$LinkSubmit$0,hiddenCurrentPage,hiddenPageCount,hi
ddenStartPage,hiddenStopPage,linkFirst,linkBack,linkPage,linkFwd,linkLas
t"/>
<input type="hidden" name="hiddenCurrentPage" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="hiddenPageCount" value="2"/>
<input type="hidden" name="hiddenStartPage" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="hiddenStopPage" value="2"/>
[...]

Since the search results were cleared before, I then get the exception.

So the question is: how do I handle this situation?

tia
Detlef