some robots.txt magic?

On 10/20/06, spamsucks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi everybody,
Sorry for the title, but that's what is happening.  I have a very high
traffic (very public) site that now is using ajax/tapestry for some
functionality.  Because we are being constantly crawled by bots, my
listeners are invoked on the "voting for a playlist" links in my app, and
it's throwing the numbers off.

I was thinking about writing a tapestry component that would hide the
wrapped components if the request comes from a robot.  Anybody have any
thoughts on such a component?

Thanks.